So, a few months back I stumbled across the HelloMornings Challenge Blog. It’s a challenge to get up a little earlier, on purpose, to make that YOUR time for bible study, exercise, and whatever morning routine with yourself. I found it to be a wonderful idea so I signed up. Not really familiar with the concept and getting in after group sign-up, I didn’t really do it right (I didn’t know that until later either) and I wasn’t so faithful about it. But I really love the idea, so I’ve signed up for the Summer session and I’d LOVE for you to join me. Here’s what you need to know:
- A 13-week challenge to maximize your mornings, via online accountability groups.
- Starts May 6th and runs through August 2nd.
- Registration is open until Friday, May 3th.
- Perfection is not a requirement. Just a desire to meet with God in the morning and a commitment to checking in with your group. (if you know me and want to be in the same group I’m in, click on Kristin Smith in the Central Time Zone list.)
- There is also a free Bible study for all HelloMornings participants, Meet Jesus, a walk through the book of John.
I can’t wait to get started!